Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surprise Dive Gear Resource
I was happily surprised to fine an array of gear at the J. Hara Store in Kurtistoswn. They are known for hunting and fishing gear and in a recent foray into that area, I found dive lights, fins, masks, snorkels, spear guns... just all kinds of stuff. Worth taking a look at.

This is not an ad but just info... aloha!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
How about those little waterproof fannypacks that hold keys. I love those things.
That store is rather amazing. It is a grocery store/sporting goods store and much more. It is stacked to the rafters too. Their fishing gear selection is mind boggling. I went in there looking for beach chairs once and was blown away by all they had in that one, not very large building.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
Where is this magical store in relation to Highway 11?
It's ON Hwy 11, Glen. Up the hill just at Mountain View. Can't miss it.

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Actually, not even all the way to Mt. View, it is in Kurtistown, just Hilo side of the new 7-11 store.
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Dont you just love stores like that it is just fun to go and browse. Reminds me when my daughter told me we had to go to Hussey Hardware to get her wedding dress in Maine. Had to laugh, had fishing stuff and camping gear and guns on one floor,hardware and tools on another and on the top floor was the biggest selection of wedding dresses I had ever seen in one place. Guess it could give new meaning to a shotgun wedding lol Cant find that ambiance in a chain store
In the old days the Cash and Carry was more like a general store. I remember wandering through their "plumbing" department and finding solid brass faucets with the original 1950's $1.79 price tag. Stop by the register on the way out for a "Jumbo Dog" with saurkraut(.99 cents).