Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Saturdays at the Pahoa Museum
Starting today at 5pm!

The first Saturday of every month is an art and cultural revival at the Pahoa Museum. This event starts this evening with a Hawaiian blessing for the museum's Grand Opening, followed by live music, DJ's, food, drink, artists, and FIRE! It should be going pretty late, so if you have other plans early in the evening, drop by later... The party will surely still be happening!

Cover is $10, discount for getting dressed up (Drag out that fabulous outfit that you've been waiting for just the right occasion to wear!)

Hope to see you all there!

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars."
"How do you know i am mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the cat "or you wouldnt have come here."
Pictures and a video of the event going on here:

http://damontucker.com/2009/04/04/first-...-at-pahoa/

---------
FBI Blogs
Thanks Damon! It was sooooooo much fun!

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars."
"How do you know i am mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the cat "or you wouldnt have come here."