Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUBA SUNDAY
Best to Pam & Bob!

Went solo - learned a lot - like Carey is a dolphin masquerading as a human (she can hear them a 1/2 mile away) - Jim is a carnival side show (without being double jointed) - Wes talks too much - Kathy needs Dick to build more storage - Lani's little boy Beleu has a better arm than "A-Rod" - Devany has a semi-nude male running around the house - Liz & Mike are training for the "Tour De France" - Pamela doesn't talk enough - three pretty ladies showed up late and demanded all my attention and last but not least - I'M A GOSSIP! [Big Grin]

Great setting - Great day - Great food - GREAT PEOPLE! [8D]

"Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else" - Cemetery Nights/Stephen Dobyns
I think between Carey's & Menehune's posts, y'all get the idea: a great time was had by all who were there. What a fun day at the beach!! :-)
And for those who missed it this time, we hope you make it to the next one!

Feel better Pam & Bob! :-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
I learned there are quartet of pretzel people among us...
Menehune has an issue with edges, but not heights - also just learned he is not the one to measure distance, as I was on the other side of the rock cut when I heard the dolphins ...
Dick & Kathy have a landscaper that will call you if you ignore his plantings....
Devaney likes photographing tourists photographing pretzel people...
Scuba Sunday is always the best!

Menehune said:

quote:
learned a lot - like Carey is a dolphin masquerading as a human (she can hear them a 1/2 mile away) - Jim is a carnival side show (without being double jointed)

Carey IS a dolphin!

Jim IS (what you said)... (Carey calls him monkey, but I think he's a carney in disguise!)

So glad you all had so much fun - it was a beautiful day for sure!

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie,

I wish you could have come. Mella was there and wearing your dragonfly pin.[Big Grin] I got to meet her Thursday when she and Carey came by the house for wine on the Lanai. And again at the Cooking Club Dinner Friday.

It was another typically fun day at the beach with buddies, good food and LOTS of "people watching".

Carey did communicate with the dolphins.

quote:
Originally posted by Chuysmom

Yah! How was it? Did many people show? How was the water - very nice day here in Pahoatown!

Carrie Rojo

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
Oh... the funniest thing was that Carey and Jim were giving away lemons (but they look like oranges, actually they are sour oranges), and Papayas. A few vanloads of tourists came by and Carey kept saying, "take some... FREE". They were on the cruise ship, so most declined, till a group of Chinese women came by and each took an "orange" we kept saying, "NO... that is a LEMON... SOUR!" But they just kept saying "Shei Shei" (thank you) and peeling the lemons. Then one woman took a bite and you should have seen her face. She still tried to be grateful for the gift and bowed saying "Shei Shei".

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.eastbaypotters.blogspot.com
Haaahaaaa!!! We've had the pleasure of those "oranges." They are amazing.

When I have had the joy of swimming with Carey, the ease with which she moves through the water is uncanny. All with her hands behind her back ("I'm lookin' for a baby bumble bee...")!

Glad to know a good time was had by all.

Carrie Rojo

Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
lol. the tourists did the same thing that renee and i did with them "oranges"!!! even though we were warned by kathy wilson. if it looks like an orange.....it must be an orange, right? WRONG!
---------------------

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james