Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plaster & stucco work
I am looking for someone in the Pahoa area who can do interior plaster and exterior stucco on a masonry builiding. Notin a rush, just looking to find someone and schedule them in.

Hope the info gets posted here as I will be looking for stucco help in future

Ninole Resident
David M. - you know someone that does excellent stucco work. Many of the homes in Country Club of the South etc have his touch. If he isn't complaining about his shoulder too much when he gets there early next year and you are still in need you can most likely barter something with him.

Interesting to see someone else looking for stucco too. He hasn't worked in the field in about 5 years but he never misses the opportunity to point out flaws on stucco buildings when we are out & about.

With so many of the handyman needed post lately looks like the spouse will be able to keep himself quite busy!!

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
Hey Punagirl

We'll have to work on that barter. I'm sure we can work it out.
Given the growing popularity of castleblock homes being built, perhaps there's a $tucco opportunity for someone next year. Smile)

Ninole in 2005

Ninole Resident
just wondering if there are any issues using stucco as a facade on Protec systems, considering that there are many smaller shocks rocking the island regularly....not sure if this creates alot of issues with cracking on stucco....i know alot of damaged stucco homes in northern california due to earthquake damage.

I have a contact for stucco for whoever is interested. His name is Billy LaRochelle. We are going to start using him as our drywall sub since his boss is retiring. Billy has been running a lot of the jobs himself for a long time. He will be getting his license soon. He does stucco work as well as drywall, drivit, and his business card also says EFS and EIFS, whatever that means. Tel: 808-935-4670. E-mail: BostonBilly@hawaii.rr.com. Tell him Emily from J.E. Merk sent you.

Emily