Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCUBA Sunday & Produce Swap??
wish we could be there to make a trade of bananas for your avos. darn! maybe next time. renee has to work that day.

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

Hubby has reminded me that he is doing Santa for the local Lions Club, or is it Rotary? Something like that. I, however will be at the beach!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I'll be there with the pop-up, table, and some chairs. Trying to think of something to bring..... any ideas??

Royall

quote:
Originally posted by Royall

I'll be there with the pop-up, table, an cooler and some chairs. Trying to think of something to bring..... any ideas??

Royall

Royall you forgot your empty cooler.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
not to be a buzzkill, but for you divers and swimmers ...

SURF ALONG THE NORTHEAST FACING SHORES OF THE BIG ISLAND WILL REACH HEIGHTS OF 10 TO 18 FEET TODAY. SURF HEIGHTS WILL
REMAIN AT ADVISORY LEVELS TONIGHT AND FALL BELOW ADVISORY LEVELS SUNDAY.

Sorry about the all caps but it's from the NOAA advisory. Waves along west shores will be humongous. They're expecting 50 footers on Oahu and Kaua'i north shores. Not sure what "below advisory levels" means for Sunday, but I would imagine not too calm. The swells will be coming in all week. I wish I had a reason to be on the west side ... sounds like a spectacle.
No problem. We enjoy wave watching just as much as getting in the water! ;-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
It will be interesting either way..... wet or dry...... Smile

I have a couple dozen eggs to bring.
If you are going to try to trade for eggs, bring an egg carton please. I only have big ones.

Still don't know about "food". Maybe fresh warm bread if I can get up at o'dark thirty to get the dough started. Ah, it's always a fun time no matter what.
See you there....
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
I was thinking of coming but got caught up in watching the 25th Anniversary of Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. What a great show. Not many things would hold my attention til 4 am ... took me back to the old days. So I'll probably get up at noon. Those avocados sound pretty good to me though.