Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puna web mail service
I haven't been able to send messages to anybody on the Punaweb for a very long time. When I send a message it immediately comes back to my email with the following:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

@hawaii.rr.com

Final-RecipientAngryhawaii.rr.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;553 sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)

Anybody know what to do to get it to work again? Thanks!

Royall

It is very simple.
Part of that bounced message contains the actual person's email address. Simply look in that message and resend to the proper email address. In this case, you just posted the person's email address for all to see. I blocked it out with *****.
I haven't ever been able to send email messages through punaweb either, so I gave up. However, I received one from punaweb just a couple of days ago... so it does work... sometimes...

Enjoy the day! Ann

Back to blogging at
http://crazypineappledream.blogspot.com
Enjoy the day! Ann
One message I sent to someone got the same failure message, but also a reply from the person I messaged. So I assumed messages were going through despite the appearance that they aren't, and either being replied to or not.
Seems they go through some of the time. I know I have confirmed with people that they had no idea that I emailed them. I'm sure there are people who don't answer as well. It is frustrating not to know. I don't get the failure of delivery notice at all. It just seems to go into the ether.
I haven't noticed any problem with the few I have sent. I get replies.....and thank you kindly for that.

We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our
exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the
place for the first time.
-T.S. Eliot
Peace and long life
quote:
Originally posted by mdd7000

It is very simple.
Part of that bounced message contains the actual person's email address. Simply look in that message and resend to the proper email address. In this case, you just posted the person's email address for all to see. I blocked it out with *****.

mdd7000 - how are you able to edit someone's post? I only thought Rob or the person posting had that POWER! LOL!

Interesting question Menehune!!!!

mella l

Paris London New York PUNA
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA