Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ola Pono Award
Fred Blas of Hawaiian Beaches Action team has won the Ola Pono Award.

HMSA’s annual Ola Pono Awards honor individuals for exceptional assistance to their respective communities. Fred was awarded this honor on March 11 in Honolulu.
One of his latest efforts was to help a local resident clear his lot of 8 abandoned cars and a filled a 40’ foot container of other debris from his yard. Fred got Matson to donate the container. The Action Team went to work and had the project complete in one day.
Thanks Fred for another project well done like the bus shelters for the children.
When it comes to election time this year I hope we all remember what a driving factor Fred has made in our community.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Scott & Jayne...Fred is such a good guy. Always look forward to seeing him...I know he has my vote (as before). Way to go Fred!!! Congrats.

Carrie

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it." Galadriel - LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
way to go Fred! He has helped a number of people and has made a difference in our community. He has donated his time for many! Thank You Fred!!!

Donna
Donna