Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HSRE Pool
Can anybody tell me the size of the HSRE pool? Is it big enough for swimming real laps like the Pahoa pool? Also is it heated at all? We found Pahoa pool a little cool in December. thanks PS any link to pictures of the pool would be appreciated.
Not sure the size, but I've seen a lap lane up and know people who do swim laps...nowhere near the size of Pahoa's Pool, of course. No - not heated.

Carrie

http://www.sapphiresoap.etsy.com

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
@Forsberg, I actually do have a couple of personal pictures of our pool. I have to look for them. You can contact the office for dimensions. The contact information is on the website www.hawaiianshores.org

The pool is not heated and this past year the community relations chair, who also conducts the water aerobics classes there Mondays and Thursdays before the pool opens, suspended the classes until February I think, might have been April, because it was too cool for the folks who have issues with arthritis and other issues with cool water temps. However, by mid morning early afternoon the water is warmer.

I will try and find my pool pics and if I find them I will post them to the web with a note here.

“A penny saved is a government oversight.”
"Q might have done the right thing for the wrong reason, perhaps we need a good kick in our complacency to get us ready for what's ahead" -- Captain Picard, to Guinan (Q Who?)