Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bird Vet
I am looking for a Vet that is very familiar with triming Parrot talons and wing feathers. Does anyone have any recomendations?

Mahalo
Morningstar[Smile]
I'm not a vet, though I work closly with my own vet. I have a large flock of parrots and am quite good at feather trims and toe nail trims.

I'll be in Puna for a week in early december if you need help then.

Currently we fly our avian vet up from Washington to Alaska to vet our birds, when we make the move i'm sure we'll be flying him to the Big Island too. I'm happy to share my avian vet! lol

Dayna
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Hi Dayna,

I don't think I can wait that long. He is due now! LOL So would it be Dr. Onarati you fly up just curious. He was the vet I used in Washington. I know there are a lot of Avian vets but no so many that are turly Board Certified which is hard to find.

Thanks for the reply, I am sure he will need triming in Dec as well. So that would be fantastic!

Morningstar [Smile]
I flew up Dr Scott Ford, he's a certified avian vet.

He used to work for Dr Speer in California then moved to some vet clinic in Washington and now works for himself mostly doing federal wild bird projects but he still has time for us folks up here in Alaska! lol

Seriously though, I'm happy to help in December even if you get it done now and need it again then. It'd be nice to meet another bird person in my future home. Smile

Dayna
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
Aloha Dayna,

I am so excited to meet another avian lover!! I do not have a flock I have a one love, a little meyers and in our home he is number one!!! Yes I can't wait to meet you and your flock I am infatuated with all birds specially the parrots I want all of them but I know my limits I am a one Bird Women!!!!

Please feel free to write me via e-mail we have more than Washington State and Birds in Common!!!

With Joy!

Riversmorningstar@yahoo.com