Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
property mamagement in puna
Hi there from mainlanders.
Does anyone have a personal experience with a property management company? Would like to hear more about vacation rentals.
E-mail us at yahoo,lin.sky 86 please.
I am recommending as a past renter, not a property owner.
We rented a vacation rental in HPP from a great property management team, Ron Wood and Mark Cox. Their property management company is Hawaiian Vacation Rentals. Their website is great and easy to use.

They manage about 30 properties and have this down to a science with crews that clean and maintain the properties. We rented a long term rental for 5 months while we were waiting to move into the house we bought. There are signs around and instruction booklets as well as notebooks full of all the island and close attractions with directions.

They were very easy to work with and responded to any concerns and questions very fast. Nice people and very informed about the island.
If I had a property I would use these guys.

have a look at their web site:
http://www.hawaiiparadisevacationrentals.com/
hawaiideborah
Thank you.We never used a property management company and really need advice how it works in Hawaii since it could be different than other states.

My wife and I have experience with both Mark and Ron. We bought a house in HPP with Ron as our agent, and he did a great job all the way. Then, Mark managed the rental of our place for us sarting, I believe, in October of last year. He also does a great job. We are finally moving into that house on Sept 5th. Mark kept our place rented very well. He has a good cleaning person that did our place, and a very good and reasonable handy man to take care of the little stuff. Catchment filter replacement, minor repairs, etc. He replaced the screen in our screen door that was coming off, and replaced a pull chain on an overhead fan/light, and other things. Always at very good prices.

Give them a call or an email and you won't be dissapointed.

Jon and Kathy
currently in Puyallup, Wa.
soon to be in HPP in Keaau

Jon in Puyallup, Wa.
Jon in Keaau/HPP