Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solar Open House - Leilani Estates Sun Sept 2nd
Aloha,

We will be having a solar open house on this coming Sunday, September 2nd starting at noon (Yes, I know it's Labor Day weekend).

Come on by and check out our new solar system, ask some questions and talk story! We will have some pupus available too and possibly and adult beverage to share.

Perfect time to see a newly installed solar system and get any of your questions answered. If interested, you can sign up for your no cost, no obligation solar evaluation.

If you do sign up for a solar system from an appointment you set up at our open house, I will personally buy you a 6 pack...maybe even a 12 pack! Go green, save money AND get a free 6 or 12 pack!!

Look forward to meeting some Punatics!

DIRECTIONS: 13-3592 Kupono St

Turn onto Leilani Ave and drive 1.8 miles and turn right onto Kupono (the 1st street after the Community Center). Drive roughly a half mile and our house will be on the right side. There is a small row of banana trees and a palm tree just before the driveway.

OR Just follow the open house signs.
Thanks for the invite. Is this PV solar? Grid tied or no? Which company does the sales/install? Financing? Leasing?
My system is a grid tie in. They offer several options from off grid, to grid tie in to leasing. Some of their options even include no money down and you just purchase the electric from them at a reduced rate and instantly lower your electric bill with no out of pocket money at all. I am aware of at least two types of the leasing options from them. 1) You have a set price for the electric for 20 years. 2) You have a set price for the electric but in increase a set amount each year. Either one of those options are lower than HELCO and you can qualify for no money down on both of those options. I personally had priced out about eight (8) different solar companies and they offered the most economical solution out of all of them.

The option I went with was I prepaid my electricity for 20 years and at the end of the term I own the system out right. If any damage comes to the system, trees falling on it, solar panel goes out, invertor goes, etc, it is covered for the full term of the agreement. It was cheaper than purchasing the system upfront and I don't have to mess with any rebates. My cost came out to about 11 cents a kilowatt. There are four options that I know of through them and probably other ones as well. The salesman would better be able to answer those specific questions but I am more than happy to answer the ones that I can.

I went with RevoluSun and they have their own crew here on the Big Island. Once everything gets past the permitting stage in moves along very quickly.
Just a friendly reminde for the Solar Open House.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend.
Sorry for the additional post but the rep is here now so we are actually starting at 10.