Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help For Pam
delete
Whats going on? If I can ask. My Mom had two crainiotomies and was back to her "normal" self within a few days. Was there an issue with the surgery? What kinds of help does she need? Laundry, dinner brought over, etc? I've been out to her house so I'm somewhat familiar with her place. Is she recovering or has hospice been called? I know some of these are tough questions. Also, are the 3 childres still there?

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
delete
Delete? That's a strange post....

Dayna

www.E-Z-Caps.com
Dayna Robertson
At Home Hawaii
Real Estate Sales and Property Management
RS-85517
Dayna.JustListedInHawaii.com
Dayna.Robertson@gmail.com
?
Pam is having further treatments. Please email your thoughts & encouragement & keep her in your thoughts.
I for one am definitely concerned after reading Pam's disjointed FB plea today. Me thinks she needs our physical help as well as our prayers. I've sent an email offering any help I can - and in case she's not up to being on the computer will follow up with a phone call tomorrow. Sometimes it takes a village...
I over did it putting their phone number here. Carey filled me in as she does know whats going on. Yes, her facebook posting made me feel like i needed to get help to her. For now, emails would be best.
I'm pretty sure that Pam, herself, has posted their phone numbers on several occasions and in the different forums.

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

I gave Bob my phone number and let him know how close I am here if he needs help. Sometimes when you are a person in charge type, the hardest part is giving up on managing things you just can't do anymore. I'm hoping their nearest and dearest are coping, and she is just over worrying about it all. After all in a house with sick people, who cares if the cleaning standards slip a little. I wished her my best on a short phone call.

Peace and long life
Peace and long life