Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go out and vote today!!! (VOTE2012 discussion!)
Remember, it's our civic duty! And if we want to help shape our local future, we need the right people in place. I'm not going to tell you who to vote for our how to vote... but please remember to vote today -- that's what's important! And you're never too busy to do such an important thing, and employers WILL give you time to go out and vote!

Let's get lots of people out in the Puna polling places -- remind your friends and family to go VOTE!!!

Again -- I'm not going to tell you who to vote for, just go vote!

Question: Does anyone know of some good articles/sites that give us an UNBIASED comparison between the candidates for the various local positions? Just in case anyone needs some last minute help picking a candidate. I don't know of any -- but any info will help!

Also, let's talk about voting today and the issues we're voting on today!
Hmmm, ya know we do have a politics forum/section for these kinda posts. Than again, with the word BOT in your user name...
Aww I'm not a bot Sad

It's just a nickname/online username because my name is Shannon and I work in computers, so I thought "Shannbot" was cute

I wasn't aware there was a politics section, I'm new to the forums here. But even so, maybe it was a good idea for me to post here any way, not everyone goes to the politics section. And this was just a friendly reminder to vote.

I guess I'll get a different user name so people don't think I'm a bot :/
Shannbot, it is a nice name, given your profession & all, and most bots only post once, and never return! So if you want to keep it, just keep posting, and you will not be bot-like!
Sorry about that Shann... Just in cyber space there is so much junk mail, Spam and what not... It's easy to ASSUME! No need to change your name.

Welcome to Punaweb! Smile