Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keystone Cops #2
Post it on Youtube so at least the community can see the perps and maybe take action to protect themselves in the future.

You know that someone will recognize them from the vid and word will get around. Other than that, blow it off.
Kalakoa last time I look private subdivison pays the same property taxes that every one else does which in turn pays for the police.So how can you say they are not entitled to the police to come to there house.

jrw
jrw
Everyone is "entitled" to a police visit if/when the police want to visit you.

If you "ask" for the police, your request is prioritized by the amount of property tax you pay and by the condition of the roads which lead to your house.

Case in point: County maintains two sets of statistics for traffic fatalities, one for roads which are "part of the County", one for roads which are "private or in a Federal park". Implication is that my roads are "not part of County" despite being located within (and taxed by) same.

Relevant anecdote: in 5+ years, I've seen one cop on my road. (I'll just blithely assume that I live in an area with no crime whatsoever, and consider myself lucky.)
Me thinks someone on the force may read Punaweb....
Today kids again were messing around the neighbors house...still slow response (2 hours) but the dispatcher did call prior to the officers arrival & confirm that the responding officer would not have the ability to take the video copies, but suggested I call the shift supervisor

This time, when he explained that the officers do not have the data capabilities & I would need to go to the Pahoa station, I was able to remind him that most cell phones now can take data, and remind hm that Pahoa is not close to Keaau....then I asked again if there was any other option than going to Pahoa, he suggested that I could meet an officer at the Keaau substation in a few minutes...

Interesting that this was not an option earlier this month.... also interesting that the officer at the substation was the same one that responded earlier this month & made it very clear that the delay in response earlier this month was he had been given the wrong address....

The interesting thing about that, is that I had not known about the delay until I was taking the copies & saw his vehicle go by ...and only mentioned it here...
Please create a "Youtube" account and post the videos there. Reading this is funny but watching the video would be so much more entertaining.