Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPPOA Board members are legal risk
Chunkster, 7/8/13
"Previous resolutions passed and issues suggested for investigation have been routinely overturned or ignored by the board. Why bother?"

I respectfully disagree. If the prospect of no instant gratification is what held the objecters back, they are being shortsighted. How to muster support for one's position if one ignores possible supporters (the other members at the meeting)?

Or was there another reason?
quote:
Originally posted by DanielP

Perhaps an ATTITUDE thing?

BTW NOMB

Probably.

Having learned well from my sister in law's experiences as a customer service manager somewhere else, I start the conversation nicely and with " I am sorry but I just do not under stand this or that. Is there any way you can help me understand what is happening here (or there)".

Really my sister in law told me they enjoy helping people who are nice, they do not go the extra mile to help people who scream at them.

So I applied her experience to my calls to HPP office as they are the "customer service" staff for HPPOA.

There actually is a lot of information in the minutes. But, like you all, I always want our association's minutes to be a lot more specific and they are not.

I do understand you have issues with things that may be valid but as my dear father would say "way more flies with honey than vinegar".

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me."
-Dudley Field Malone
quote:
Originally posted by ishkabibble

It look's like subdivision's are a breeding ground for illegal activity. You should read what's been going on in HAWAIIAN SHORES COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION! Talk about legal risk.
Enjoy the read.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318791377623/

Have to log in to read the page. Don't have a FB account.
Puna: Our roosters crow first

Great topic.
Sorry to take the focus of the main subject, I though this would be a good place to ask this question. If the seller of his/her property has a revocable trust clause agreement in the sales contract, does the seller retain his/her membership with the subdivision until the loan is paid if full or does the membership roll over to the new owners of the property? I couldn't find any clarification in the Articles of incorporation, bylaws or Hawaii Revise Statue on this topic.
Mahalo for your help

laughing girl, "way more flies with honey than vinegar", sounds like you're not observing/respecting "KULEANA". FLIES BELONG ON/IN DOG POOP. Take care of your own Ass. Look what is happening in Hawaiian Shores. What about the other association with the child molester? Where is your Kuleana girl with burqa? Kuleana you have none.
quote:
Originally posted by hmching

laughing girl, "way more flies with honey than vinegar", sounds like you're not observing/respecting "KULEANA". FLIES BELONG ON/IN DOG POOP. Take care of your own Ass. Look what is happening in Hawaiian Shores. What about the other association with the child molester? Where is your Kuleana girl with burqa? Kuleana you have none.

Oy vey.
quote:
Originally posted by hmching

Please try to tone down your scatalogical references and more bitter comments. You've made some good points along the way, but you make it easy for people to ignore them when you go over the top. Not to mention that you make it harder for those who have also raised legitimate concerns to be heard.
Aloha & mahalo. I will.
I agree w/ Chunkster, hmching. You have made valid points, they have not gone un-noticed.

And of course, HPP's problems go much deeper than customer service etiquette.

Let's see what next week brings. We have a new President , new board members...