Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need to donate
I am moving and have sold most of my stuffs. I still have things left over from the moving sale and things that I never put out at the sale.

Does anyone know of a family that is in financial difficulty and can use pretty much anything? I don't have any furniture or fancy things, but do have lots of useful household items.

Some garden tools, sensor light, work light, beach chair, camp chair, kitchen stuffs: a few pots and bowls, some food products, clothing, small area rug, iron, ironing board, coffee maker, toaster oven, knick knacks, etc..

- I prefer someone in HPP. Need to be available Fri or Sat morning. I will deliver to house if in hpp.

- Need someone that is truely in financial difficulty, so it would help if u email me- to include some info on the family and why they can use a little help.
Please also include ur forum username

- I would also prefer someone who can use partially used products such as sugar, salt, rice, oil, liquid soap, napkins, straws, etc..
I don't feel right throwing these away as they are perfectly good to use- safe & sanitized.

If you know someone who can use just about any household item, please email to cleaningmygaragesale@hotmail.com. Include a phone number because I need these gone by Fri or Sat and don't have time to email back and forth.

Thanks.
It's nice of you to do this.
Or set stuff on the curb with a free sign
Monkeytoes, this is a very nice offer. I do hope you find a family for all of your items, if you find no one for some of these items, please take them to the Keaau ReUse, rather than throwing them out...same place as the transfer, but the big dome tents. The items will be given a second chance, rather than landfill, & the proceeds help offset the costs of the recycle program (Added) except the food items.. those hopefully someone can use!
Thanks for the other ideas/options.

If anyone messaged me, please resend through email to cleaningmygaragesale@hotmail.com
I think the message system is not working right if u do it from this forum.
Thanks.
I think the most simple method for you is to choose a local church to accept your donations and determine who is most in need of the items.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Email or contact Pam Lamont - she always knows people in need and they have come and picked up from me so no need to deliver.
If you can't find anyone to give your stuff to, you can drop it off at the ARC of Pahoa. They have a goodwill type of store in the very back behind the laundry mat. If they are not open, you can just leave the items in front of the store. thanks

Donna
Donna