Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New HMSA Building in Keaau - Groundbreaking
Groundbreaking for new HMSA Building in Keaau begins at 10:30 — at HMSA Building Keaau.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/HMSA-Buil...0758770740

Smart planning for Keaau. Well done, Shipman ohana! This is good growth in community services. JMO.

Welcome to the neighborhood HMSA!
some clarification on the topic, Opihikoa please. I log on to the link but find no details.

I'm In the process of determining what is best for us in the way of medical coverage available with the changes that will occur w/ Obamacare.
Thought that a Kaiser facility was being built out here in Puna based on my misunderstanding of posts on a different thread.

So. is HMSA BUILDING a clinic here in Puna? when?
We had HMSA for many, many years.....but when we re-located to the Puna area, we were unable to find a primary physician in this area.
Will NEW HMSA Doctors be coming to this area , accepting OBAMACARE based subsidy soon?
They had the groundbreaking ceremony this morning for a 20,000FT 2 story administration building they announced earlier this year to be built on the back portion of Shipman land across from McDs (across the street from the Keaau Village Market) - the front portions will be reserved for future retail development. Stopped by prior to the ceremony & they will be moving the judging for the Keaau Light Parade to across the street (motioned towards the old Vernas, probs no parking on the field, as there may be construction by then.

HMSA link
http://www.hmsa.com/mediacenter/press/20...ffice.aspx
MAHALO CAREY!!!
Unfortunate that this will be "administration" when Puna really needs "primary care".

At least it's some jobs, hopefully with a bit less commute...
hmmmmmm from announcement to groundbreaking in weeks - can we spell fast track? these folks in a hurry

on a side note - a stones throw from the McDucks ----- once that corporate profit machine gets a good set of demographics in its sights - development follows......... people (investors other developers) notice. No one ever lost money following the McDonalds lead.....

lots of cookie cutting to follow - imho