Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation Rental
Aloha, I have family coming to visit for the holidays and I am looking for potential vacation rental houses (specifically for Dec 20-23). I am looking for something with 2 bedrooms, internet access and less than $100 per night.
The areas I am interested in are along the Red Road, close to the ocean in Hawaiian Beaches and HPP and anywhere else in Puna with ocean views. Mahalo for any information!
I don't think you are likely to find something with an ocean view for less than $100.00.

Here is a friends place that is close to the ocean in Kapoho.

http://www.kapohocottages.com/#/house0
try Howard Dinits, remax reality, 965-8118

Donna
Donna
How many people are you trying to accommodate? The bottom floor of our home is set up as an Ohana for visiting family. We have not rented it out before but might consider doing so. Private entrance, 2 rooms, one set up as a living room with double futon. Queen bed, full bath, no kitchen but does have a fridge and microwave, ocean view along the red road. PM me through the forum for more info if you think this might work for you.
Thanks for the info. I am trying to accommodate 4 people so would want a place with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen. Sandy you may be hearing from me.