Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian acres road one update
today i met the two men who are repairing the road. i went out to speak to them and asked if they were on the road committee. no, they are doing it themselves, paying for it themselves. an older gentleman and a thin japanese gentleman.
i didnt have any cash on me, but grabbed my checkbook and asked if i could pay them for some cement. they wouldnt take it! i said they shouldnt have to pay for all of that themselves, please let me show my appreciation.. nope... just two great neighbors doing their good deed... so that is why road one has been repaired to pole 39!
Tag, you're it! "Pay it forward" to the next neighbor!

Are you a human being, or a human doing?
Good on them, cement is quick and EZ too ... fill the hole, put a cone in front of it and tomorrow viola'.

Passing the word,
aloha,
pog
Good for them, we used to but HARC shut us down from our efforts.Now HARC is useless when a situation such as safety happens,at least these two fella's seem concerned enough to make a difference .Much appreciated by our ohana and the many .Hope they do not pay their dues though as this random act of kindness,goes much farther.
Aloha
thankfully someone is fixing road one , probably hit one to many holes and had to pay out car repair bills.
HARC isn't fixing anything, except the road to their houses.
went to the road meeting tonite. yes, there is a lawsuit and unfortunately they did have to put down a 5K deposit with an attorney. so sad when neighbors sue neighbors. they are starting work on road one now that the rains are letting up. apparently they found someone to start delivery of the items they need.
interesting, only 10 percent of people in the acres pay their road dues!!! no wonder it is impossible to keep them up.

The date is 6/1...........what did HARC say they were going to do ?
Oh that's right, they don't work in the rain. Guess they feel that only residents should.
(by the way, haven't seen em working on anything much when it's not raining).
Which, would be just fine if they were not billing residents or soliciting for even more funds and filling residents heads with fantasy.
don't hold your breath. I am still wondering what happened to the remaining balance of $10,000 left over from last years money (2013) they just stopped talking about it .

what your waiting for is the $1000.00 that was given to yamada for asphalt repair to fill in the holes , but wasn't that done with cement , so where will the asphalt go now. also they were going to get volunteers to do the work ... they are probably compiling a list of workers. no it was they were going to pay someone..but lucky its raining again so no road work.
Ha Ha Ha...........