Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tin Shack Bakery (Pahoa)
Has anyone been? It's on Akeakamai Loop. It's run by some people from the same town as me on Vancouver Island. The cinnamon buns should be awesome.
Me ka ha`aha`a,
Mike
Those Canucks are just taking over Pahoa these days. Can a food truck with poutine and maple syrup pops be far behind?
Nope never been its terrible don't go ever.
Been there its good but getting parking is hard to do.Best price for computer use if you dont have one cant remeber exact price but it was cheap.

jrw
jrw
That bakery is GREAT! Like... dangerously great! For those of you that remember, it's in the same building that used to be Lex Brodie's. Kinda fun to see it converted into a comfortable space. It's super casual there, and is obviously the new hangout for some of the more hippie locals.

But did I mention the food is great?! ;-) All kinds of fancy coffees too...
Don't go there. It's dangerous. Alternative peacenik hippie types attempting to subvert the corporate system by offering a congenial community gathering place with yummy food.

life is short. enjoy it
life is short. enjoy it
Awesome Cinnamon rollos. Great prices as well.
best place to chill in Pahoa now, roomy with good live music at times too.

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
The food is good, and the vibe is awesome; I'm really glad they survived the County process -- apparently there was some "extra scrutiny" despite being an existing building that was already correctly zoned and within the PCDP envelope.

I get something from the dessert case every time, and it's awesome every time...
Best coffee in Pahoa and great bread and bagels too!