Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Sanctuary is in need of some help
My daughter brought this to my attention - Rob

Rainbow Friends Animal Sanctuary is in need of some help. As some of you may know, and for those that don't, 4 main enclosures housing 8 dogs were destroyed. The dogs are safe! They have had to use what $ they had to buy temporary kennels for these animals until they have enough funds to rebuild their homes. They are running low on supplies for the animals. Any Whiskas Cat food (dry and canned) and any Pedigree Dog food (dry and canned) would be very helpful. We appreciate your help but please do not bring donations to the sanctuary. A volunteer will be able to meet up with anyone that wants to help tomorrow 8/13 from Volcano to Hilo. The sanctuary has a great need for cash donations for materials to rebuild the part of the sanctuary that was destroyed. Donations can be made through the sanctuary website; www.rainbowfriends.org. Mahalo for all your kindness.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/712535238827356?view=permalink&id=714056018675278
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
thank you rob, i didnt hear about them. just sent a donation in, cant get out to buy food but hopefully the money will help. maryrose and all do such a great service to our community and my little pup lafitte was adopted there just a few short months ago..
Thanks for letting us know. Can't get out to get food for them but made donation thru their website. Our dog was adopted there and they took a kitten we found abandoned on the side of the road once. They do God's work for those critters.