Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford, Ruderman: More precincts need redo
kalakoa quote:
"just go through the special use process that has already been developed.

You mean the Special Use Process that worked so well for SPACE?"

If it did not work for SPACE it is because they did not keep their word. They have had a chance to do this since 2001. They challenged the county. They did as they pleased. And on top of that, this group disrespected our future generations forest.

The history is all here.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cohplanningdept.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F04%2FPD_Background_RecommendationPD_Initiated_Revocation.pdf&ei=v0T1U7LZIIz8yQT0oYCwDg&usg=AFQjCNEgc8nMRIKD6WI8GrFZMrKOZV1kAw&sig2=fH5sl917GqtvI32wPRG1Fw&bvm=bv.73231344,d.aWw
SPACE, Graham and Russell Ruderman are not up for election at this time to the best of my knowledge.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
That County allowed SPACE to argue their SUP for over a decade strongly suggests that the SUP process is flawed.

The saga of Pearl Bakery's SUP would tend to support this conclusion.

In both cases, little "community benefit" was realized, save for the lawyers hired to argue the SUP. Perhaps these laywers just wanted to "keep the country country"?

Meanwhile we still have inadequate infrastructure and fragile albizzia infestations...
SPACE is still arguing their SUP. The Planning Commission hasn't scheduled the continuance. In other words; the matter is not settled yet.

Graham's (and Russell's) positive contributions to our community far outweigh the pissy, envy driven efforts of you and RJ to destroy what good others bring.

The shortest book in the world;
"The accomplishments of RJ and Saliva"
snorkle quote:
"SPACE is still arguing their SUP. The Planning Commission hasn't scheduled the continuance. In other words; the matter is not settled yet."

Well, snorkle, this here illumination, leads me to believe, that if the continuance or revocation has NOT happened then SPACE Market moving was an internal decision that had nothing to do with the County or RJ or even me.
SPACE Market moving was an internal decision that had nothing to do with

Absolutely. Just like my internal decision to not really care.