Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Invasion on 25th HPP Right Now
I was trying to assume and not insult you. Next time I can go for straight insult if you prefer ?

Something like this -

When I say get a dog, I mean one that can be of service.Deaf, dumb, blind or old does not qualify as a guard dog any more than Christopher Reeves was superman in a wheelchair. Bazinga.
Oneself -
It might surprise you to find out that when I got my dog 15 years ago, she had perfect hearing. She barked at the sound of every car (that wasn't mine) that pulled in the driveway. She would have barked had anyone broken into my home over the last 14 1/2 years. In the last six months she has slowly lost her hearing, and it's been so incremental that I didn't realize why she had stopped barking until a few months ago.

She's been a great companion, so I think I'll keep her around for awhile, for as long as I can. Even if you don't seem to think she has any value.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Dude I love dogs, but if your gonna fling sh*t my way, don't be surprised when it comes back, that's all.
Down boys......Down....
Yeah, slow it down please or I will.

When the topic becomes about you someone is trolling.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Better than slow, I'm done. Think I'll find something better to chew on...
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Kettle meet pot.