Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for a really good resume writer
My daughter and her family are relocating to the United States from Mexico, all their legal and immigration stuff is in order but her husband's job in Michigan just fell through. He is a mechanical engineer, BS and MS degrees in mechanical engineering, fluent in English, Spanish, and German with extensive experience in managing large scale manufacturing start ups and ongoing production, but all his experience is in Mexico, so he needs a perfect resume.

Can anyone recommend a resume writer who would be willing to work long distance on a professional resume?

Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
he may want to use odesk.com. these freelancers are based in the philipines, india and some parts of asia.

with all his competition, he want to have a website, blog etc. i learned about odesk.com while attending a packed venturelab lecture at stanford and i have silicon valley friends that highly recommend them. the fees are a supercheap.

another way to go is to post on craigslist http://mexicocity.craigslist.com.mx/ there are 15 cities to choose.

Shay
He is not looking for a job in Mexico, he has one of those, they just spent thousands of dollars to arrange for legal immigration for my American daughter's Mexican husband, and their dual citizen sons. He had a transfer set up within his company but then corporate changed plans and his job fell through after they accepted an offer on their house in Mexico.

Carol

Polish Proverb
Carol

Polish Proverb
so sorry, i thought you were looking for a long distance resume writer.
odesk.com has them and,a freelance resume writer in mexico may respond if he posts his needs on one of the craigslist mexico cities sites. i sent you a link.
here are resume services on sfbaycraigslist:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/bbb?query=resume
Shay
He is looking for someone long distance because he is still in Mexico. We are enquiring in the United States because he would like the resume writer to be an Native English speaker familiar with US hiring protocols. The Big Island has a lot of freelancers so I thought I would try here first.

Carol

Polish Proverb
Carol

Polish Proverb
Try www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com they have some excellent writers there and I am sure someone can help him there.
Enjoy life, smile, show compassion and most importantly be grateful for the things you have!
www.aceyourcollegeclasses.com