Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does HPP have a noise ordinance?
I guess I thought the phrase "Agricultural zoning" in itself implied most of what could be expected.
Generators, roosters, machinery ect.
I doubt anyone in their right mind signed closing docs without realizing they were buying "ag land."
I guess I'm seriously wrong in many cases, though.
Btw, "finding themselves located next to agricultural land" is a hilarious phrase.
As if waking from a fugue state...
"Agricultural zoning" in itself implied most

It's less clear when the lots are 7500sf and most have houses on them insead of tractors.

Add some paved roads, and anyone could mistake it for residential zoning, especially in the absence of a "residential norm" CC&R...
To set the record straight, I'm not complaining about noise, someone complained to me about noise.,
Puna: Our roosters crow first
Well, ONE good thing that came from Pele was the Section 8 freaks moved out and took all their hunting dogs with em! Ahhhh!!!! I feel sorry for wherever these people moved next too... I know for certain that my neighbors that lived next to em called the cops daily ... Saw the cops come down our street all the time and we live in "RESIDENTIAL" lots. I was 3 lots away from them and well, I think anyone 10-15 lots could hear a full grown 100lb mut barking... I'm pretty happy they are gone. A few days ago they came and got the last of their dogs, so... If the noise increased over the week, it's probably them. Good luck to you, if the cops/humain society won't do anything even on "residential" lots then they sure as heck aren't going to do anything on AG lots. Invest in some good ear plugs.

-------------------------
To email me click on Link http://is.gd/QMfVEX
quote:
Originally posted by ericlp

Well, ONE good thing that came from Pele was the Section 8 freaks moved out and took all their hunting dogs with em! Ahhhh!!!! I feel sorry for wherever these people moved next too... I know for certain that my neighbors that lived next to em called the cops daily ... Saw the cops come down our street all the time and we live in "RESIDENTIAL" lots. I was 3 lots away from them and well, I think anyone 10-15 lots could hear a full grown 100lb mut barking... I'm pretty happy they are gone. A few days ago they came and got the last of their dogs, so... If the noise increased over the week, it's probably them. Good luck to you, if the cops/humain society won't do anything even on "residential" lots then they sure as heck aren't going to do anything on AG lots. Invest in some good ear plugs.

-------------------------
To email me click on Link http://is.gd/QMfVEX

I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but get the image from the movie "A Christmas Story" about the neighbor's, the Bumpus's, dogs! LOL!

Best wishes
Best wishes