Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mele Kalakimaka from Pam and me
After a decade of not being able to be together at Christmas, Pam and I are just now opening our presents in a LAX hotel.

Thanks to everyone for your kind wishes over the years. Pam really wants to make sure that everyone here is aware of how grateful she is for the support and well wishes of everyone. I am as well. There are some very special people here. You have helped to keep both of us going.

Tom and Pam.

Merry Christmas, so wonderful you can spend precious time together. Best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2015!
Tim

A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions--Confucius
Pam & Tom,
Have a joyous holiday together!
I'll toast to that.
Mele Kalikimaka, Mr. Tom & Pam! Bless you both.

Warmest aloha! Enjoy!
Thank you so much for your good wishes for us. I hope all of you had wonderful holidays. Happy 2015! (((hugs)))

Pam in CA
Pam in CA
Thank you everyone. Pam and I talked about getting her back to the Big Island soon, but unfortunately the current air quality makes it impossible as she's exceptionally sensitive to smoke, VOG and all the other stuff we're dealing with in Puna. Lupus is a horrible illness. However, if things change I hope you will be able to meet her one day in Puna.

As ever, it was a tearful goodby earlier today, but she's safely back home now with one or two interesting and unusual Christmas presents!
HAVI ??

aloha and happy new year Pam ! XOOOO !

pog
OK, I'm stupid.

HAVI?

I can come up with several solutions to this puzzle but suspect none of them are right...
Methinks it was "Hawi" for cleaner air...sounds like "Havi"