Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brittany Royal - Investigation Discovery
We think it was well done and very accurate. Details of the actual event... straight from the suicide note. Actual footage from the lava boat was hard to watch for the first time though. Even now it is still hard to believe. But we have some good memories from all who have supported us throughout. Thank you again to all who cared no matter which side you believed in. May 2014 find peace in Kalapana.

ted royal
ted royal
You can watch it on Amazon for $1.99 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MAAPA6M?SubscriptionId=0SMVYTEJQZQ0MFNMXQ02&tag=clickermedia-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00MAAPA6M
When the suicide note was found I myself wondered what condition it could be in, had to be in, after several months in the weather. About 3 months ago I found a religious flyer in a zip-lock bag clipped to my gate post. In releasing the chain I knocked it down where it has lain in the sun and rain since. I just looked at it and it looks like it was printed yesterday. Not even any mold. So. I am fairly well convinced that a journal could have survived in good condition, for what it is worth.

I am in Eden Roc where it rains a ton.