Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police cars - not disclosed in a sale?
So basically just another backwater hawaii county good old boy scam? Okay I figured as much.
I dont know if this is true, but I heard a few years back they ea. get $600 month towards the car/suv... that would easily pay for a lease and some... so Im sure these guys are always upgrading their 'ride'.... I wouldny care if it was a former cop suv/car here... but if it was a striped Crown Victoria, Id want to know... like Id ever buy one of those lol

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
FWIW
I just bought a car last week, my girlfriend noted there was a former cop car on craigslist... I didnt ask to see it but it was there... prob the one noted above.... not sure though and dont care at all

The reason to hesitate on former police vehicles is that they tend to idle a lot (running the AC for example, in hot temps) and the mileage on the vehicle does not equate to engine hours. Also, leased vehicles tend to be driven harder and abused more than owned vehicles plus not maintained on the fluid replacement schedules either.