Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hijack this thread
"Up..Up...and away ay ay, in my beautifullll, my beatifullll... baaallooon !!!! "

Lika

"To err is human, to forgive divine"
Lika

"To err is human, to forgive divine"

Somewhere hidden within the large forrest canopy stood the old clapboard house. A house which is now pealed and grey, yet had been long ago a true white, glistening with new paint at latitude nineteen point five degrees north on an island with fire which couldn't be denied.
In those days the forrest meagerly held to the land, and from the second story window the occupants could just see cascading from a distant vent, the orange-red liquid which is the stuff islands and dreams are made of.
Below, in the garden, a young woman had that day planted several Arab coffee plants and one Valencia orange in black cinder just off the newly created lawn. In the distance, upon the flows secluded in some remanant of primeval green,the nalos screamed in flightless therapodian chorus, and all in all, it was just another day for a young hapahaole mistress in her oceanic paradise.

JayJay
JayJay
Sorry everyone... just got back from PUNA...

Just answering some stuff I wanted to reply to earlier but didn't have the resources to.[^]