Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norwegian Cruise Lines cancels ports of call on BI
One would think we could get a medical weed dispensary open first on this island? That alone shows the lack of desire to even think about recreational. Yes, Hawaii is missing HUGE $$$ by not jumping aboard... The (double) tax money alone could have paid for rail twice over.

I wonder if they will fly over the weed copters over this fresh lava this year? Sad...all the way around.

Anyone know if, when the tour boats may return? I suspect they may come back when the park opens. I don't see that happening anytime soon.
WOW it was Norwegian Cruise Lines that took us by the lava flow back in 1991. There must be some really serious news for them to do this. Wonder what that news was.

mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
There must be some really serious news for them to do this.

Higher port fees would probably do it.
As Emily Latella would say, "never mind..."

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/2018...next-week/

Ships will be returning to Hilo and Kona as of next Tuesday.
helicopters? ya right... try dozens of vans full of fat old haole kinda rich tourists going to Hilo Coffee Mill, Volcano Village and into the park... fyi, most cruise shippers are fat and old and walk with a limp, I see hundreds/week... they dont do copters... they dont hike either... they sit on a ship and eat...

the ships mainly cancelled because of the vog in Kona... otherwise they would have stopped there at least...

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
Norwegian Cruise lines returning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/ha...ar-AAyp9Gt

quote:
Originally posted by bananahead

helicopters? ya right... try dozens of vans full of fat old haole kinda rich tourists going to Hilo Coffee Mill, Volcano Village and into the park... fyi, most cruise shippers are fat and old and walk with a limp, I see hundreds/week... they dont do copters... they dont hike either... they sit on a ship and eat...

Are you familiar with the term "ageism"? Maybe if you're smart and lucky, you too will get to be kinda rich and fat and old and walk with a limp... even I'm feeling a bit "gimpy" lately...