Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sugggestions for a safe home/kittens
I’ve put the word out, only 2 gone 4 left. I have 4 beautiful kittens that were born at the farm I manage. I took them home when it became too unsafe for them. They nursed for approximately five weeks on stray momma and are eating canned food and using a litter box now.

I’ve become too attached but already have 2 adult cats. I really want them to go to good safe homes. I will include a few cans of blue buffalo canned food and some of the dry food I will introduce them to soon.

I would prefer they go two at a time like the first pair but I know that is asking a lot. My friend sends me pictures of them and they sleep together every night. It was a good transition for them.

One at a time will work though if need be.

Humane society is my last resort and really don’t want that for them. Rainbow friends is a no.

Any other suggestions or if anyone is interested I would greatly appreciate it. Thankfully we captured the mom and are having her fixed so this wont happen in the future.

If they are taken in pairs I will purchase a box of litter, a litter box and a bag of food to go with them. They deserve a safe loving home to go to.

Oh, we love kittens, but already have an adult cat who thinks she’s the QUEEN & owns us & our property (& she does!)! We’ve had success finding homes for kittens by taking them in a box & sitting in front of a grocery store (they’re SO cute that sometimes people can’t resist them!).
Or you could get your cat spade if you don't want the kittens.
Certainty will be the death of us.