Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
130 & Kapoho Rd. - SE Corner?
I hadn't been out for a while and was taken back by the machinery being operated to move earth, the containers brought in, and people under the cover of a large tent at the light.

What's going on?
Maybe I've missed it, but I haven't seen any mention of it here yet.
Is it additional space for the displaced, or R&R for those ministering the edicts of our sovereign?
- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
This time, I can no longer participate in the primary.
Hwy 132 and 130 in Pahoa or down below at 4 corners Kapoho? I think you are referring to the "hub" in Pahoa. All volunteers and donation offering meals and supplies to the displaced(yourself) and almost displaced. Go on in they are awesome, lots of love and supplies are offered. Then check out the shelter in the gym above the pool in Pahoa. Again tons of love, volunteers from all over the island offering support, shelter, you name it! Very impressive, we've got some great folk on this island. And don't forget to check out the Pahoa community ctr on this side of the pool...you'll be impressed with the services offered to us.