Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pahoa Business Center is still open
A while back the Paradise Business Center in Pahoa changed its name to Pahoa Business Center.

It was posted on FB today under Puna Happenings that on business sites such as Yelp Pahoa Business Center is being listed as permanently closed. PBC is still open.

Wahine
Wahine

Lead by example
Well it does always appear to be closed - with the lights never being turned on...
Oddly (to me) they don't offer a notary service there but instead of turning me away without any idea where to go next, they told me the place next door did it (the health clinic that was there at the time). I was in and out with my documents notarized in no time.

The next time I needed something notarized... I don't remember how exactly but I was directed to the Hunt surf board shop in Pahoa. Again, in and out in no time.

The time after that I called the surf board place and was told they were temporarily "too busy" to provide that service. I wound up getting my stuff notarized at Dodo Mortuary. I guess its a little known fact, every mortuary has at least one embalmer (or someone on staff) that is a notary. Has something to do with all the documents they have to process. The creepy part was when I tried to pay, he told me not to worry about it. And I was like, well I need to pay you something and he said something about seeing me again really soon (?) and just recommend their business.