Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaii Regional EPA Official Fired
Mike Stoker the EPA official who supervised air monitoring in Puna during the 2018 Kilauea eruption was forced out of his job last week.

In a farewell letter to his staff, Stoker said he received a phone call from EPA headquarters the day after President Trump#699;s State of the Union, informing him to submit his resignation or be fired by the end of the day.

He was replaced (and remember this is the Environmental Protection Agency) by John Busterud who worked for Pacific Gas and Electric for three decades, the people who almost burned down California in the 2018 Camp Fire that destroyed the town of Paradise, and millions of acres of forests.
https://www.hawaiipublicradio.org/post/e...i#stream/0

Let’s hope we don’t have any environmental issues in Puna this year.
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
So this guy that got fired is the reason everyone has to put in $12,000.00 septic systems. Interesting.
oh my, see my tears? glad this one-size-fits-all guy is gone..
I noticed "air quality during the eruption".. Could the gross negligence be due to not allowing residents to go back to get their belongings because a little vog??