Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEN KAHELE DUMB? And what about Kim?
From bivn

" “I have no flu-like symptoms,” Kahele said. “I don’t have a fever. I’m not coughing. We just checked my temperature, it’s 97.7. My intent is to get tested tomorrow at Hilo Medical Center.”

Dr. Anderson told the committee that the State is “urging people to limit the number of tests being done and to not test those who are not ill.”

So hes not ill but needs a test ? Guess he caan afford it.

Our next federal congressman
Ug

HPP

HPP
If we're testing asymptomatic people, we should start with exposed healthcare providers, grocery and restaurant employees, postal clerks, etc. Let Kahele self-quarantine; the longer the better.
Dumb and a racist.
this man wants to be are congressman bs. Not feeling sick and anything and want to be tested it thinks he pretty special. We be testing health worker first.

jrw
jrw
From bivn. In regards to being grilled for his stupid idea to keep the big island open for bussiness as usuall. "Gotta have a place for tourists to eat".

How many will get very sick, how many will die, because kim has very few brain cells left
After 5 heart bypasses.

Dont think he really cares.

------------------

This looks like a complete lockdown,” Kim said of the resolution. “This is a lockdown for the people of Hawaii Island. I will have to look at the ramifications.”

-----------

And maybe form a committee, and of course get some more funds to keep the the county bank

HPP

HPP
not to pile on...https://bigislandnow.com/2020/03/19/mayor-kims-plan-poses-serious-health-risks-scientists-say/
So let Harry host the tourists at his house. Let’s see if he can walk the walk.

Puna: Our roosters crow first
Puna: Our roosters crow first
I think Lieutenant Governor Green stepped in and straightened out Ige. Maybe he will save us from poor old senile Harry too?
Dont bet on it. Ige was no help on the lava flow, or tmt

Kinda like ur island ur problem?

HPP

HPP
What I meant was maybe Lieutenant Green can take over for us as he did for Oahu.