Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowest airfare from hilo to california?
I need to get to Oklahoma for grandchilds birth end of June..I can find a good fare from cal. to ok....anyone find a good one from hilo to cal.?
Aloha I am going to Teas the end of June for my youngest grand childs 3rd birthday. I plan to fly Honolulu to Houston on Continental Airlines using my Hawaiian miles. They are partners. Final arrangements have not been made. Vicki

vickiboe@aol.com
vickiboe@aol.com
I just got back from Oakland. Getting fares was a pain. The Oakland R/T was about $750. In my looking at fares though I would with Hawaiian that, at times, it was a few hundred dollars less expensive to buy two one way tickets than a round trip. Go figure.

Every flight I took with Hawaiian was running a half hour to a hour late too.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
That is good, Buzz! Where did you find that?
Try kayak.com or/and priceline.com.

Aloha,
John S. Rabi ABR,CM,CRB,FHS,PB,RB
http://www.JohnRabi.com
Typically Tropical Properties
"The Next Level of Service!"
This is what I think of the Kona Board of Realtors: http://www.nsm88.org/aboutus.html

Just curious if a travel agent can get better deals or internet options made this "yesterday news"?
I just bought tickets from St. Louis to Kona for $780. I just searched cheaptickets, orbits and expedia. It helps if you have flexible dates because somedays are cheaper than others. If I left a day after the one I chose it would've cost around $850...
Always check the airline's websites...usually the cheapest fares will be found there. Sites like Orbitz, Expedia etc. will give you an idea where to look and what airline has it going on for the dates you are looking for. Also, be flexible....that can make a huge difference.

Looking too, sorry Nancy .... looks like 30 days out gets you the best fares right now .... Hawaiian Air site is pretty good for ballpark #s.