Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very eye opening video about Covid 19
If this has been posted already, I'm sorry. Just feel that it is very factual and presented in layman's terms..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J0d59dd-qM

He has explained the problem thoroughly, as best as I've seen that it can be explained.
He even has added more problems and linked them together that I hadn't fully understood.
I could not explain it, especially with the huge number of nay-sayers here that would have drown it out with their incessant arguments against it being a real problem that needs to be dealt with expediently.

- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
This time, I can no longer participate in the primary.
1voyager1
could not explain it, especially with the huge number of nay-sayers here that would have drown it out with their incessant arguments against it being a real problem that needs to be dealt with expediently.

Huge number of naysayers? Even those who have been shamed about their posts advise to stay home, etc.

To each his/her own, but please detail the huge number of naysayers.

===

How about the hitch hikers? Anyone picking up them lately. Naysayers with pickups still doing a good deed? Empathy?

Cheers,
Kirt

Edit typo

quote:
Originally posted by knieft

1voyager1
could not explain it, especially with the huge number of nay-sayers here that would have drown it out with their incessant arguments against it being a real problem that needs to be dealt with expediently.

Huge number of naysayers? Even those who have been shamed about their posts advise to stay home, etc.

To each his/her own, but please detail the huge number of naysayers.

===

How about the hitch hikers? Anyone picking up them lately. Naysayers with pickups still doing a good deed? Empathy?

Cheers,
Kirt

Edit typo

Gotta stop laughing.

Your post is my first example.
Not going to explain it nor look for others.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Was a Democrat until gun control became a knee jerk, then a Republican until the crazies took over, back to being a nonpartisan again.
This time, I can no longer participate in the primary.
Thanks Royall
It’s pretty much about the pneumonia. What’s amazing is how fast it all happens!

Puna: Our roosters crow first
Puna: Our roosters crow first