Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thieves in Hawaiian Shores ***UPDATE***

So today March 9th at around 6:30 in the morning. a white older car maybe a Honda pulled into my daughters driveway and out came two to three males and one female. Female was wearing a hoodie. They stole two bikes one male and one female. The male bike was a matte black and red Specialized stump jumper and the female bike was a Canondale and the color was bowling ball. They also made off with a weed eater. This took place on Moano Street in the Hawaii Shores area. If anyone knows or heard of anything please reply here. Apparently there have been a lot of burglaries in the circle near their home. The two bikes are there in the pic.
****UPDATE****
The two bikes were recovered! Went for walk yesterday and the bike rode by us. Stopped the person told him hey where did you get that bike? Its my daughters and it was stolen, got it back and was told the second bike was at cliffs in waawaa with a female and male, went there and recovered the second bike from the male and female. What thieves we have here. Happy we got the bikes back for my daughter and fiancé.
It would be a good idea to post this to Big Island Thieves too.
Certainty will be the death of us.
(03-10-2022, 06:34 AM)kalianna Wrote: It would be a good idea to post this to Big Island Thieves too.
Doing it now! Thanks