Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"INTERNATIONAL DARK SKY ASSOCIATION vs. FCC AND SPACEX"
(05-03-2024, 09:48 AM)elepaio pid= Wrote:Lol, U can literally say anything. God bless America.

That's all wonderful and good, it means you and I can say what we want. But this is not a government-controlled site and therefore your free speech is limited. You've found that out several times by being banned. Further, unless it's pure opinion or a joke, I back up my claims with evidence. You don't, and to be honest, half of the time no one understands your claims to start with.

Now that you are back in your yard, unmuzzled and I assume off a leash, I'm not going to ask you about the lawsuit, as I said I won't comment on that, but I'm asking you to back up your claim that ground-based astronomy is going the same way as the dinosaurs. If that's true, it impacts many here in Hawaii, but you've not yet explained why that's the case. Like many others, you just make things up as you go. So please go ahead and explain your opinion and what it is based on. Do you think the JWST makes all ground-based telescopes useless? What happens when it runs out of fuel? How do we observe all the other wavelengths the JWST can't observe? These are just some examples to give you a start.