Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bella Luna Salon and Boutique
Lotus -

I don't want everyone to think I'm barging in once again.

But I did post pictures of the place previously and I believe I actually put a link here on Punaweb once before.

But in case you missed it... here are my pictures of the place before the grand opening:

March 27, 2009:

http://damontucker.com/2009/03/27/bella-...-in-pahoa/

---------
Damon Tucker's Blog
FBI Blogs
Damon -

Thanks for the pictures! Actually the store looks a bit different now. The back half of the store has been converted into a full service salon. Quite a nice place to sit and relax with a cup of tea, if I do say so myself Smile

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars."
"How do you know i am mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the cat "or you wouldnt have come here."
Lotus I have a few pics of the salon and the dressing rooms which are fabulous! If you want I could post them on the punawebfriends site.

Aloha nui loa,

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
Mella, That would be lovely!

Update: We've got another stylist! His name is Avi and he's just arrive from LA. Avi is a master at color, and has worked with Vidal Sassoon in London as well as many years in France. Please welcome him!

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars."
AND Avi has an amazing head of hair as well.[:X]

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"...So began the massacre of the Shaolin Temple and all sixty of the monks inside at the fists of the White Lotus. And so began the legend of Pai Mei's five-point-palm-exploding-heart technique." - Bill
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
UPDATE!!

Our new shipment is in! All new arrivals in the store, nothing over $30. We've got some really gorgeous things, ang the sizes run a little larger than before. Hooray for that!

Also, We're always taking new clients! Come by today!