Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thai Project II
Bringing it Forward...

I am leaving for Thailand in One week. I will begin posting photos and blogging on our experiences here again.

I just wanted this not to fade as so very many of you have supported this effort both socially and financially.

When I get to Thailand it will be straight to the dentist for me as I have now broken my temporary teeth (I know.....) and need the permanent implants placed as soon as possible. Then it will be on to either Koh Jum (the little island resort in the south) for a brief fling inthe Andaman Sea or straight to the village. I will post pictures of the current state of the house and inform you all of the progress. I understand there have been major problems with the receiving family since I left so we shall see where things are.

Anyway, thank you all for your support. Although my husband is making a very short visit with me, I will reamain in Thailand until the endof August to try to get this project completed, start a few new things and teach English in the remote high school which serves all the villages in this area of the country.

Aloha.
Pam

Just another day in P A R A D I S E !!
I want to be the kind of woman that, when my feet
hit the floor each morning, the devil says

"Oh Crap, She's up!"
Pammie (and only I can call her that because I choose too cause she has this softy heart),
I want to publicly state that I admire your courage and selflessness that you show by helping others.
Not only have I seen the numerous times you have stepped in and helped others, but I will never forget the help you gave to John and I.
You are my friend and will always be.
Love you,
Nancy

Pam,
What you are doing is wonderful. May be next time I can join you.

canhle
canh Le