Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time
Is there a way to edit the time a post is made? It would be nice to show Hawaii time instead of eastern time. Sorry for the post if I missed something in the set up.

Thanks,

Royall

And I thought it was just me. thank you for the post. changing the time would be great if it is possible.
Naomi

At the tone thyme will be 12:31 PM... let's see what thyme it is on Punaweb.[8]

Ok... so were only 3 hours off... I can go back to sleep now[^]

-------
blog
The time stamp is from the new server which is in Arizona and so it is in MST. The trouble with trying to record the time of a post is that some people are posting from the Big Island, some from Florida, Texas, Mongolia, Timbuktu and so on.

So just know the time difference where you are located from Mountain Standard time and add or subtract the difference.

Hawaii is 3 hours behind Arizona which like Hawaii doesn't use daylight savings time.

Andrew

Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times".
Rob...

http://punaweb.org/forum/admin_config_datetime.asp

+3 I think

Enter either a positive or negative integer value between +12 and 0 and -12. This may come in handy if your located in one part of the world, and your server is in another, and you need the time displayed in the forum to be converted to a local time for you! (Default value is 0, meaning no adjustment)

Transplanted Texan
-----------------------------------------------------------
I do not believe that America is better than everybody else...
America "IS" everybody else.
The Wilder Side Of Hawaii
Okay guys and gals,

I think I got it. I had it set on the old host. I'm not myself too concerned with the time clock and don't particularly want to worry about it as daylight savings comes and goes on the mainland.

So, for the moment, our clock is correct.

Punaweb monitor

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator