Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punaweb has a new host! Yea!
Rob; I also am not certain that e-mail thru the new server is working. I've sent out 2 e-mails thru PW and not gotten a reply back. Could be they just haven't responded yet, not sure.

dick wilson
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
Is the search function not working for anyone else, or is it just me? Maybe the older archives got lost in the shuffle?

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
ooops, I see the other thread for this question... sorry.

aloha, Liz

i've tried sending two emails, namely to john rabi and from what i can remember, an error shows up from mailer damon, i mean daemon. lol. anyway, i haven't been able to contact him via the link in his profile. could it be his addie?

as far as the search function, i haven't had the need to use it lately so cannot comment.

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

i still can't send john rabi messages through PW? what could be the problem? how do you turn on the html code?

"chaos reigns within.
order shall return."

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

1)liz, are you still having problems with the SEARCH function? i just tried using it and an error comes up. not able to use it.

2)damon mentioned in another thread that he's having problems emailing through PW. i haven't tried it again, so can't comment on whether or not i am able to do email anyone through PW.

3)can someone tell me how to turn the HTML code on? if you look in the quick reply area, you'll see it there along with the forum code and include signature.

"chaos reigns within.
order shall return."

w. james

Just tried the search again - still not working. Says record is deleted...

aloha, Liz