Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So unnecessary…
Showing all the blood and gore on the front page of this mornings paper of a murder scene. A well written story is better than relying on such a sad and gruesome photo. Very bad taste.

Royall

What goes around comes around!

Royal please give me a call.
Scott 960-6855 cell

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
I am so glad you said this, Royall...my 15 year-old daughter is here and when we were in the doctors' office this morning I picked up the paper...her FIRST comment was "wow, they really show all that blood in the paper here?!" She was very disturbed by all the blood as was I, since the story was actually about a woman and her fetus being stabbed (baby died) and her 14 year-old murdered as well. Way to go Hawaii - is this the National Enquirer?? Completely unnecessary.

Carrie

"All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it." Bob Newhart

Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
Didn't see the picture...

I heard on the news that the father was going to be charged with 1 count murder. Wouldn't you think if the fetus dies he would be charged with 2 counts murder? I think a sick person like that should never see the light of day...

Truly shocking to see that on the front page.

The Tribune leaves alot to be desired in any event.

Unfortunately, due to Hawaiian laws, one cannot be charged with the murder of the unborn child also.

Greg Henderson

The photo was appalling, cheap and disgusting. It brought back some very bad memories I don't need.

quote:
Showing all the blood and gore on the front page of this mornings paper of a murder scene. A well written story is better than relying on such a sad and gruesome photo. Very bad taste.

Royall

What goes around comes around!

I guess I have lived in Asia way to long. To me those pictures did nothing as far shock value goes. In Thailand mutilated bodies made the newspapers daily, so I had an 8 yr diet of that kind media coverage.

Bottom line, shocking picture, like shocking stories sell newspapers..

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Guess it wasnt in the hilo tribune herald, what paper was it in?

quote:
Guess it wasnt in the hilo tribune herald, what paper was it in?

ahhh,but it was my friend in the Tribune..

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!