Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Years Eve with John Cruz
That's really cool scott, Could we hear (read) Jayne's verse ?

On the island, we do it island style

From the mountain to da ocean , from the windward to da leeward side

Came upon Big Island just a couple years back

Got hooked up with John Cruz and I neva look back

His songs speak of his lifetime, the good things and the bad

Now my heart feels something that I neva thought I’d have

On the island, we do it island style

From the mountain to da ocean , from the windward to da leeward side

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
WoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuWooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
I am not WORTHY, Jaynie! Way to be a rock star! (I'll never use the stalker word again ROFLMAO!!!)[8D][8D][8D]

Carrie Rojo

"Every area of trouble gives out a ray of hope; and the one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable."
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Cruz got invited to play in Washington DC at Obama's Inauguration.

YOU SHUT UP!!!! That is so cool!!!!![Big Grin][Big Grin]

Carrie Rojo

"Every area of trouble gives out a ray of hope; and the one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable."
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
THAT is beyond cool... it is totally ... awesome (actually beyond that!) and I also think that Jaynie had a moment she will never forget... so incredible! I hope someone at least had their cell phone videoing the whole thing!

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

Devany Vickery-Davidson
East Bay Potters
www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.travelingfork.blogspot.com
The good news and the bad. It all happened so fast all I go is a picture from behind Jayne with John looking at her singing her verse. The look on his face is priceless. I’ll see if I can post a link.
The Blue Dragon has professional video gear and it was filmed with two cameras. One on Jayne and the other on John. I have a call in to the production manager but he has not called me back. I did speak to him and the owners that night.
We are friendly with John’s manager Leslie and I have an email out to her for assistance.

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Live from DC... I wonder if Kenoi was one?

"Three hawaii mayors just sang along with jon cruz. . let you figure out who led"

http://twitter.com/hiobama/statuses/1129444628

Video now up of Kenoi, Mufi and Tavares Singing in Washington DC to John Cruz. Video starts after 15 seconds:

http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=videonetwork&videoID=1004536357