Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHALE - Kaloli Point!
In the office - doing taxes - YUK!

Wifey - yelling WHALE!

Ran to lanai - how I avoided a collision with table, door, screen, couch, cat - I'll never know!

It was a "National Geographic" moment - a "Pacific Life" commerical - It BREACHED not once or twice but thrice! Then, spouted a few minutes and disappeared - spouted some more and then really gone!

Do you believe in Magic! Being Blessed!

I do!

Aloha Hawaii!

Lucky YOU! We have been scanning the ocean since we got here Monday and have not even seen the pods of dolphins we usually see here in front of the house.

Aloha au i Hawai`i,
devany

Devany Vickery-Davidson
East Bay Potters
www.eastbaypotters.com
www.myhawaiianhome.blogspot.com
www.travelingfork.blogspot.com
Awesome!! That's the kind of image you'll remember all your whole life long!

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
Gives me hope! I saw one breach two years ago...didn't see much but a few spouts last year.

Carrie Rojo

"Every area of trouble gives out a ray of hope; and the one unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain or unchangeable."
-- John Fitzgerald Kennedy
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
BUMP!

I heard that call again: "Honey - WHALES!"

A loner again - off HPP/Kaloli Point - breached once - but surfaced several times to raise his/her right flipper and slap it - was able to hear the "sound" once! Took off towards Hilo about 2:30pm!

As I write this and within the last 1/2 hour hear them/it - sounding out - can't see them but neat sound - kind of like a muted elephant trumpet - sound close, but could be deceptive - no wind.

"Each thing I do I rush through so I can do something else" - Cemetery Nights/Stephen Dobyns
http://www.whalesong.net/ for your listening pleasure

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA