Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matson woes...
and just a FYI - if you are shipping anything on Matson or YB in Nov/Dec, count on it being delayed. Preferences is given for Xmas Trees, and merchandise to the Big Box guys.
Matson Cuts 10% of Jobs... 60 Laid off[:0]
Huh? Jim's post is almost two years old.

Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
And your saying what?

I thought the topic was "Matson Woes"?

I didn't realize people were suppose to read 5-6 pages (or in this case 2 pages) of posts to write a comment on a topic related to the subject.

Or would you prefer me to just start a new topic every time I had something to say?

The purpose of a search engine is so that you can keep subjects from flying all over the place.

I'm not on PW to read everyone's posts all the time... just trying to keep mine on topic.

I guess I could have pimped my blog and said..."more information on my blog" Wink

Figured eventually... the rest of Puna will hear about this and then say... oh that's what he was talking about.

Probably be on tonights news... if not in the paper eventually.
I don't know. Did you read the thread before you posted?

Otherwise your post is merely reading us the news again.
Which you are entitled to do if you find it entertaining.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Nope... didn't read the thread at all.

Used the search engine... typed in Matson.

Looked at the three topics that were already on file.

Selected the one that was closest to the subject matter... and wrote a comment.

Unless of course you would prefer to have threads all over the place.

I myself like to have my subjects kind of kept together... no matter how old they are. It's always nice to look back and see where things were at one time and where things are going.

After all... history tends to repeat itself.... As do multiple threads on the same topic matter.