Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your favorite rainy day activity...
Sorry, I've had a cold most of the week and decided to call in sick today. My space usually has a "river run through it" when it's like this anyway.

edit: As far as I know they're open. You can call the association at: 896-5537 and check.
Wow , old topic from the past thats become au current again....i figure hey its raing, why not go to the bamboo society meeting out in rainy hawaiian acres today (sunday)and tour a members amazing bamboo collection...hey - nothing a nice hot pot of chili to help slept out in the rainy wet...should be fun....leftover chili at my place tonight...bring a funny movie!

be brave and play in the mud today!

noel
I've been wading through giant stacks of grading, which is much harder to face when it is good weather. The reward is, I've got some really great students that actually make grading their work a pleasure. Some of my 9th graders turned in killer 10 page research papers that would put some college students I know to shame! These kids just inspire me every day.

Carol
Carol

Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into other people's nonsense, repeat these words: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
Polish Proverb
quote:
Originally posted by csgray

Some of my 9th graders turned in killer 10 page research papers that would put some college students I know to shame! These kids just inspire me every day.

Carol

Carol, have you thought that you just might inspire THEM? In a really good learning environment it usually works both ways.

Cheers,
Jerry