Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian open
Anyone watching the Australian open on ESPN2?

canhle
canh Le
loving it! missed all but the first set between roddick and federer. am assuming the roger won? and the match between dementieva and serena williams was spectacular. can't wait for the women's final on saturday albeit at 1030pm (i think).

"chaos reigns within.
reflect, repent and reboot.
order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry
"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

Nadal is on tonight at 10:30. I'm also looking for some hitting partner.I'm in HPP

canhle
canh Le
The Nadal-Verdasco match was amazing.

I haven't seen many tennis courts in Puna. I wonder how much it would cost to build one.
Would it need to be permitted?
wasn't able to see the mens' semis but for the one set with roddick against federer.

according to directv's guide: women's final is set for today at 3pm serena against safina. men's tonight at 1030pm.

we saw some courts at shipman park and downtown hilo somewhere. we haven't picked up our rackets in some years but were thinking about doing so in the near future. sorry, canhle , it's very difficult to commit because our plans usually revolve around mom's schedule.

"chaos reigns within.
order shall return."

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

The women's final was played at 10:30 last night so careful if you don't want to know the result!
watched the women's final (first set only) which started on directv at 3pm before going to pam's. then tried to stay up and watch the federer/nadal match at 1030pm. couldn't keep the eyes open after 230am. found out this morning that federer lost.

"chaos reigns within.
order shall return."

w. james