Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Island Walk about, wave!
http://www.volcanovillage.com/BIW_Daily-UPDATE.htm The photo and the blog!

Steveo from Volcanovillage.com is on an island walkabout. Lost his job and has the time so is doing something he always talked about doing! Good for him.

If you see him walking along the highway, give a wave, or drop a note on his blog. You'll enjoy his web site also! Just a bit of Sunday fun since I can't get to Dive Sunday this month!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
That sound like a nice adventure. I hope it goes well for him. I would consider joining like a Gump follower if I was(were?) there.

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
LOL me too Oink!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
He made it as far as mile marker 38 which is about four miles out of Honokaa by mid afternoon on Monday so he should have made Honokaa before the nightly rains came down. Nice sunny with clouds and some wind with just a tiny hint of a chill weather for his long walk uphill from Hilo to Honokaa.

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales."
Kurt Wilson

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
So inspiring...he's on an adventure...great stuff, Mella girl!

Carrie Rojo

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek." Barack Obama
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
I emailed 'Steve VolcanoVillageMan' to offer a place to stay and he answered back! He said "I have no plans at this time to do Keaau to Kalapana. I may do that portion after I get back to Volcano. Have to see if I still have enough in me after 300 miles."

I wished him a blister free walk.